Friday, 20 January 2012

Update

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog but there hasn't been too much to say.

Shortly after the World Cup Final I started a new full time job and between that and training, there isn't much time left in the day. It took a bit of time to work out a good routine and see how much I can do before I get too tired but I think I've just about got the hang of it. I quite enjoy the challenge of trying to fit it all in and I enjoy what I do, so although I moan a lot, I'm not really complaining.

At the moment, I've got a bit of a knee injury. It is just a bruise from when I fell off a wall in a hill race, hit my head and bashed my legs as well. It was quite a shock and I was lucky that knee bruising is the only lasting damage. However, I don't think I'm coping very well with being injured! I've been a bit spoilt over the last two years with barely any time off due to illness or injury. Also, it happened just after an easy few weeks where I recharged the batteries and was all ready to go hard again. Frustrating.

Anyway, there are exciting things to look forward to. Next month I'm off to Turkey with NTNUI. I'm also going to do a sprint training camp in Italy in March. I can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment